|Christian Nicola 89e7cc9233|
These are my personal dotfiles that I use everywhere I can. There are a couple of things to keep in mind though:
- The included scripts assume that you're using an Arch-based Linux distribution
- I'm using Hyprland as my window manager (only runs on Wayland).
- Some of the packages that are required are only relevant if you're using Nvidia hardware, still need to figure out a way to switch depending on the hardware
- Includes my Neovim, Tmux & Zsh configurations
git clone https://git.saarco.de/chrisnicola/dotfiles
cd dotfiles && ./install.sh
- Log into another tty & run
Hyprlandas your session in your login manager)
TODO: add a table with all bindings?
dot_config/hyper/configs/Keybinds.conf for a full list.